Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Currently Coveting - Amethyst



I am not the biggest fan of purple. I mean it is okay, but it is nothing spectacular until I see an Amethyst stone. I really do love this stone. There is something about it that can make a piece seem edgy depending on the cut and delicate depending on the size. I enjoy working with it so much that there are a few pieces available in my store (including the one below).  I am always on the lookout for more Amethyst and different ways to use it. I currently have a strand of Amethyst beads that I am trying to put to good use. I live in Southern California so the piece below is heavily inspired by the ocean.  Staring at the cool blues and greens in this necklace makes me yearn for a nice beach day.

Take a look, have fun and get lost!

Questions and comments? Leave them below.
Find Amethyst Pieces here 



No comments:

Post a Comment